PLEASE NOTE: The official list of supporters has migrated to the TriEqual website, you can check it out here.
Since starting down the road in support of #50WomentoKona and TriEqual
we have been asked over and over again about brands that support our mission of increasing participation and diversity in triathlon by increasing accessibility for all athletes, from beginners to elites. Below I’ve compiled a list of supporting brands. If you are a brand and support #50WomentoKona and TriEqual
and are not included on the list, please email my at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will add you. If you are a consumer and support #50WomentoKona and TriEqual please consider making a purchase from one (or some) of these brands and let them know that their support is important to you
(money really does talk).
– coaching, bike fit, sports medicine and camps.
BLU Boy Chocolate
– small chocolate boutique that makes fresh hand-crafted chocolates (their dark chocolate with sea salt is awesome).
– superior fitting wetsuits, swimwear, and triathlon gear to make you faster and more comfortable in the water.
Cadence Running Company
– go-to shop for running needs including custom fitting and gait analysis plus apparel and accessories in Gilbert, Arizona.
– bearings that maximize performance and longevity for road cycling, triathletes, MTB, cyclo-cross and enduro.
– the fastest growing global
, long-distance triathlon series. Now with 40 long-distance triathlons in 17 countries; changing the face of long-distance racing around the world.
– women’s triathlon suits, women’s cycling and running clothing and swim suits.
– carbon fiber road and mountain rim and wheel systems manufactured 100% in Ogden, UT, USA.
– aspires to become a widely recognized network of world-class training destinations for endurance athletes.
Human Interest Group
– sports marketing and business development firm focused on developing specialized projects between world-class endurance athletes, brands and consumers.
– professional coaching and training programs for triathletes including sprint, Olympic and Ironman distance triathlons.
Mercury Rising Triathlon
– triathlon team based in Western Canada comprised of athletes from all over Canada and the United States.
More Than Sport
– collaborating to curate and share inspiring stories of change.
– At Newton Running, we exist to make every stride better so that you can FEEL.
– nuun is hydration. Nuun turns water into an optimally balanced electrolyte drink.
– a fresh take on women’s running apparel.
– gluten free, dairy free energy bar
. Non-GMO, real food that is built to fuel.
– women’s athletic clothing, yoga tops and pants, running gear and triathlon outerwear for women who work hard and play harder.
– empowering triathletes and swimmers with products that make them faster.
– home of the revolutionary Hen House, an entirely unique bicycle traveling case.
Swim Bike Mom
– encouraging everyone to just keep moving forward.
– coaching, bike fits and one-on-one swim sessions.
– An online store for triathlon equipment, apparel and nutritional products.
– UK based triathlon clothing for women, advice to get you through your first (or fastest
) triathlon and fun articles about all things triathlon.
– triathlon, cycling and paddling performance lab and shop.
– THE source for triathlon news, opinion and entertainment and home of The Real Starky Podcast.
Ruth Brennan Morrey rocking the Smashfest Queen 5Q Tank on the Brazil 70.3 Podium
(Visited 685 times)